Oakland & Company is committed to the following:
- Provide equal professional services without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, familial status, or national origin of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving our clients' and customers' opportunities and our business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded; expanding our client's and customer's opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document our efforts to provide professional service, which will assist us in becoming more responsive and successful REALTORS®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about cultural diversity, and acknowledge and appreciate this diversity.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for our firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
The copyright in all material provided on this site ("Site") is held by Oakland & Company or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Oakland & Company or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without Oakland & Company permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The information provided on this web site is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on this Site are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restriction as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Oakland & Company's proprietary rights in them.
THE WORD Realtor® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
IN ANY LEGAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING, REAL ESTATE OR INSURANCE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD USE DUE DILIGENCE AND CONSULT YOUR OWN ATTORNEY, BANKER, FINANCIAL ADVISOR, LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT, INVESTMENT ADVISOR, TAX ADVISOR AND/OR ACCOUNTANT FOR GUIDANCE, ADVICE, INSTRUCTION AND/OR COUNSEL. CAVEAT EMPTOR. BUYER BEWARE.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES MAY BE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN.
THE USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE, NAMELY THE URL (UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR) http://www.oaklandcompanies.com AND ANY OF ITS SUBDIRECTORIES.